Wednesday 8 January 2014

Hopes

It's a new year, so of course, it's time for a new blog. I wonder how many people start blogs on the new year? I bet that number is very high.

I don't want to get too introducey, since that's kind of boring, so I'm just going to jump right in.

Let's talk about my anxiety. I have it. In many different places. I have the kind of anxiety that causes me to worry about nothing and over-think every little aspect of my life. My biggest talent is taking a non-problem and turning it into the end of the world.

I also have anxiety when it comes to social situations. This is the one that affects me the most, since I want to hide away in my house all of the time, never interacting with others. The more that I hide away, the more the anxiety kicks in.

My hope is that getting all of the thoughts out of me will ease my anxious feelings. Even just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment